To raise awareness within the community of the importance of shopping at and supporting our Mission businesses.
How the Promotion Works:
- Campaign will run November 19, 2012 through February 18, 2013
- For every $100.00 in sales receipts brought to the Mission Chamber of Commerce office, you will be given a ballot card with your name to be entered for a chance to win. Drawing will be held every Monday for the length of the promotion.
- One individual will be randomly selected to receive $500.00 worth of gift certificates to any participating Mission retailer.
- This will be subject to limitations outlined in this program.
- No cash will be rewarded.
- Must be 18+ years old in order to participate.
- Original receipts containing 8.25 % sales tax charge s will be accepted from participating Mission businesses ONLY and must coincide with participating week.
- All names entered will be eligible for that week ONLY.
- Receipts must be turned in to the GMCC office, by 4PM each Monday.
- Mission Chamber of Commerce staff and Board of Directors are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
For more information call the Mission Chamber of Commerce at 956.585.2727