- Display your company’s promotional material in our Chamber Lobby.
- Reach thousands of people with low cost advertising through our Chamber publications.
- Be part of our new website featuring free online membership listings which allows you to update information instantly. Select members can include social media links, photo gallery, and youtube video link.
- Leverage promotional and marketing opportunities to Winter Texans, Mexican Nationals, Nature Tourists, and other leisure visitors.
- Showcase your business through our Go Mission program and allow thousands of people in our metro and Mexico shop your business
VALUABLE BUSINESS NETWORKING
- Connecting opportunities through Leads Over Lunch, Business After Hours, and Coffee Connections.
- Receive Invitations to chamber events that include Annual Banquet, Health Fair, Winter Texan Fiesta, Holiday Social, Buenas Tardes Luncheons, Receptions and other connecting opportunities.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for all kinds of events.
- Participate in Sister-City events such as receptions or excursions.
- Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings, Open-House Receptions and Expansion events are services provided to Chamber members.
- Receive Members only referrals for products, services and information.
- Stay up to date and receive discounts in our monthly Members Only Chamber Newsletter.
- Use our board room facility available for rent at a low-cost and included in some member levels.
- Members only discounts at participating retailers.
- Receive member to member exclusive discounts on our website.
- Get your business advertised through our Go Mission program available only to members.
COMMUNITY GROWTH & INVOLVEMENT
- Participate and promote quality of life through Nature Tourism programs and events including Chef’s BBQ Throwdown & Car Show, All “FORE” The Kids Golf Tournament, and community events such as our Health Fair and Winter Texan Fiesta.
- Get Involved with volunteer opportunities that impact a wide variety of community issues, projects and events.
- Support Business Advocacy to reduce imposing federal and state legislation and regulations that impact the business and tourism climate in Mission through various efforts including Mission Day at the Capitol.